Monday, November 5, 2007

Exam is over !!!

After 1 month, finally exam is over !! Im free.. Nt totally, as dis is oni F4, cannot 4get wat teacher taught. Gotta keep until nxt yr 's my olympic. Haiz.. Dis exam, i blieve my result shud be extremely "good" as u all noe, i love last minute study. hahaha.. Actually no la, when early time, no mood 2 study, so when reali reachin da exam date, oni kelam kabut..
da whole month reali suffering, oweys wonder n guess wat question wil cum out leh? especially bio, chem, phy n SEJ !! ESSAY !!! add maths oso ar..
emm.. Luckily add maths pass.. cukup makan la hehe.. the most scary 1, dat 3 sub lo. bio, phy che. haizzz... I din expect much on dis as i noe wat i wil get.. If i put too high expectation on it, wil definitely b disappointed. hahaha.. So, everyting take it ez.. I hope in the holidays, i can study wich i usually won't.hehehe... I learned 1 new ting frm my idol, Nvr underestimate any subject, Nvr give up easily!! plus i wil increase my self-confident. i wil "break" da subject n nt the subject "break" me. I blieve dat confidence leads our life. But nt over confident to prevent big disappointment..

Wah !! can't imagine, i hv finished form 4. Last yr, oni finish PMR, juz lik yesterday oni finish.. Time flies... n 4 nw, I wan2 enjoy holidays 1st.. i wan2 play badminton. It had been so long since i last holded my racquet. Duno where i put oso.. Bsides, i wan2 do sumting dat i wan2 do. sounds funny. mm.. shopping, swimming, playin carom, singing,watch drama. whatever la hehehe...

No comments: