Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Do I suck?

Ignore my dis post, if u dun wish to read...
Honestly, am I aiming tooo high?
Am I not qualified to aim that high?
Why kip on questions?
Why?
People feel i can't or I feel myself cannot success?
I really so suck?
I really so terrible isit?
Why like that?
Eventhough suck, cannot have a dream meh?
tell me why why why

N u !
Why u like that?!
As if im ghost or vampire or whatever so scary? Dun dare look at me...
why leh?
I will eat u isit now?
My teeth gt so sharp anot ar?
You think if i really eat, i will eat you kah?
why u dream like that huh?
Or u think im stupid huh... so, if look at me edy leh, i will spread stupidness isit?
why acting lk dat?
Not in drama oso... why wana act?
or isit it's ur trueself?
U reveal ur trueself dy zit... i need to go n have a look when gt time...
coz nw bzing...
but i guess no point rite.. u are not any1 to me..

damn irritating..

1 comment:

happy feet said...

hey fish.. be strong! n u dun suck.. u rock!!! just keep up ur efforts..dun listen to ppl who dun care about u..thr r many other who cares. i love u..cheer up k.. =)