Friday, April 8, 2011

hi!

April is here...woohoo !!vry fast weyh.... hmmm.......
im now here to read my econs.. for the test.. okie.... nowadays i tend to sleep vry early rite as i told u all earlier.... waseh.... i slept at 9pm yday, n now woke up at 3am... hahaha... but end up studied at 4am... hehe...
alright, i guess my brain works better in the morning... I hope i will be hardworking n do dis oweys..
teeheee~
thank u jon lau, for willing to wake up middle of the nite to wake me up... hehe.... i will study hard hard.. muak u... =D
sorry for argue argue with u la... coz of some ppl... ish ish !! ... oweys oso bcoz of some ppl....
grrrrrrrrrr....~ irresponsible... !

alright, sch is not bad....... the pyramid is great... =) LOL !!!
hope i wont be buying n buying... =)
The aim for the year is to learn how to skate !!!..
Im waiting my boyfriend to join me... Faster leave Inti la... tht place so bad memories... woohuhu... i bring u see leng lui in my school... wahaha,,

to be cont...~ back to econs.. =)

No comments: