Monday, February 27, 2012

1st day of uni

many people at my age is at least in their sem 2 of year 1, however i jst started my year 1 and sem 1 today... why? dont need me to tell anymore... I had wasted a year like i said b4...~ i was in trouble a year ago holding an useless A-level result, feeling helpless, aimless and useless... i was like a cry baby all day and night.. i dono where my direction is and I thought of giving up...~

But somehow, i told myself i couldn't, and therefore i sign up the 8 months foundation as a repeat of my pre-u studies..i took up biz dis time as i decided to give up on sci.. it was never easy as i have no business background at all..Besides, i feel so shitty when ppl starting to ask what am I studying.. i do never say foundation, and i said business, coz i care how ppl look at me...~im afraid that i need to explain again and again.. I hate to give explanation.

It was also hard for me on the very 1st week in college as I thought that i can never get along with people that are 2 years younger than me..I feel so old, omg...~ However, im thankful that i manage to get along with them well.. So, 8 months had passed... I manage to score 4 distinctions in all 4 subject i took... it was a little relieve for me, as I know 8 mths of hardwork had finally paid off and i can finally step into uni level :) I finally can walk out from the sadness and leave my a-level nightmare...

I had once failed.. but today, in Monash for the 1st day, i feel happy n a little relieve... bak kata pepatah cina, failure is the route to success...:) I promise I will study hard, n not repeat the mistake that had done in a-level.
Although i enter uni later than my friends that are same age as me, but im glad i found my direction and got into a good uni...
So, thats all.. i had expressed my feelings of my 1st day of uni.. hope u ppl are not bored :)


Till then,
toodles!
:)

3 comments:

VimmyVim said...

I'm happy for you Carolyn =).I'm sure you'll achieve all ur dreams. Dont worry about the age, its just a number. =)
Even I was same boat as you, but now I know what am going to do, and decided science doesnt suits me well.
Anyway all the best to you, and hope to see you guys soon =)

Carolyn said...

hey vimala! How are you? hope u are doing well ya...~ :)
See u soon ! Take care <3

VimmyVim said...

Am good, yeah I'm =) Thanks. You too take care =)