Wednesday, September 19, 2012

hellloooooooo.. yooohoooo....~

wheeee~ hello im back !
Just wan to type something cuz im bored! dun ask me to study le can ma?
break awhile ler...~
Finish wit mid term.. but my results, haih..... need to work vry hard for finals ler...
good luck to myself..
I had just recover from sick... wuwu~
Last week i went for Amazing Race, rmb? wooohooo~ we got 26th out of 70! never thought of that though cuz all of us are not very active people... Awesome game..
my team :)
But the consequence of me entering Amazing Race is get sick. My whole body is so pain after the Amazing Race. I think i walk like a crab...
n then 2 days later, i fall sick... OMG.. I cant bear the muscle fatigue... whole body not only pain, but also no energy.. I drove to sunway cuz i tot after swallow 2 panadols will be okie.. But that day no, on the way back, im so dizzy n i stop by at the drive thru McD to slp for almost an hour.,.. hmmm...

normally when im sick, it will be bcuz of sore throat. so i wun go and visit doc, but eat 2 panadol n buy amoxcylin from pharmacy, then off fan n aircond, hide under the blanket for hours until whole body sweat. After that, it will recover dy. But this time i duno fever for wht reason, cuz throat no pain. So, i cant buy amoxcylin but oni eat panadol. After 1 whole day of panadol n hide under blanket, still very not okie. So only i no choice go n visit doc.. haih...~
After 2 days makan clinic ubat, im ok dy le... Whheeeee!
Thanks my bf hu come back from work and buy porridge for me, and bring me go see doc. TQVM! love u:)

oh k, next! i wan report something! Ytdy my boyfriend bring me to TeeQ Restaurant for dinner. It is a rooftop restaurant in Lot 10:)
He suppose to bring me there to celebrate 3rd year anniversary. But on that day, the restaurant has some private function. So we unable to celebrate there but in Ben's aa :(

So, ytdy he bu hui for me! SO good.. love u again! <3 p="p">It has promotion for 2 person.. Got appertiser le, got main course le, got dessert le,
all very nice really. Even their service oso i give them excellent during survey! *thumbs up*
I think i will go again lor :)
We had
Appetizer: Memorable symphony of teeq (Baby Shrimp with salad)
                  Crispy Batter deep fried baby tiger prawn :)
Soup:         Forest Mushroom Soup
Main Course: Harvest From the Ocean (green mussel, fish fillet from ocean bass,    grill white prawn, and wild Salmon)

Last but not least, Dessert!
We had Boston Chocolate Brownies! :)

It is a yummylicious dinner. The environment is very suitable for couples ler...
For lovebirds, i strongly recommend you to visit this restaurant and try their set menu. :D


alright, i dun have the pics, but i wud post it here once i gt it:)

till then,
toodles!

No comments: