Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Introductory to my pregnancy journey

Hey there ! this post today is also a major throwback to a year ago.
It is my pregnancy story. hahaha...

Okay, so we plan to have a baby after few months of marriage.

So, we started to plan after Chinese New Year around March.. It took us almost 4 months to succeed. Some people may think 4 months only mah... But to me, it felt like so long la. I am that kind of I want now means now kinda human being.
The disappointment that we face or maybe only I face every time when period come. I will be like... "why arrr? where go wrong? I calculated wrongly or what" Normally my period quite accurate. There are months that my period came late for four days, is like giving my hope. so i went and test, but i only get one line. Then, I will be crying inside the toilet alone. Not long after, my period will come.. zzz.. The more I want it, the more difficult it be. But my husband very positive guy. He will say.. Ohh nvm la... don't have ma don't have lo. next month maybe have.

After two months of negative result, I started to scare I got problem and wanted to consult doctor. I search online and they say you must keep trying consecutively for 1 year only consider infertile. Then only you go seek for doctors' help. Wah... one year arrr... I am a person with very little patience and always with negative thinking. Actually I thought i can give Jon 1 big birthday present one on June, but I get a negative result again. So, I cry again in the toilet. Then he keep say no need keep thinking about it. The more we think, the more difficult to get. Then okay la.. I slowly forget bout it and didn't think much of getting pregnant d. We then focus on our family vacations to Gold coast and Boracay the following month.

Surprisingly, I got pregnant after coming back from our family vacation though.
The End.
Stay tune for next post ya..





No comments: