Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New Season



After merdeka, is a new season..... 2me.. the 4th section of the yr. Well, 3 more months n we wil say goodbye to 2007..Still gt so long 2 go, so better enjoy. i cut my hair recently, i duno ok 4me anot? So, dear amrit , giv me sum comment,coz u asked me 2 update dis blog. I guess vry boring. I feel dat. I dun hv inspiration to write. hahaha. Duno y?Oh ya, here, i wan2 complaint about dat teacher, hu 4B shud noes. Our sej teacher, ish, pandainya she pujuk us ar, if she get A 4 her practical,belanja us eat KFC.. Lik dis oso kinda tiru la... rite? She teach lik dat ar? i definitely fail her.. triple Z !!! hehehehe. wit the previous wan no diff, except she doesn't call me often 2 ans quest, whereas that previous wan, oweys tembak me.. N all her sentence tersirat.. I dislike ppl hu talk tersirat wan. But not my frens... hehehe. Sumtimes tersirat oso quite nice.. Vry funny. But i juz dislike dat person hu talk tersirat. Dat 1 oni.. heheheOk, nxt, Wat am i goin 2 do in this new season? do my best in end yr exam.. Dun1 talk bout exam. Besides, ermmm... wat leh? ohh.. wan2 do well in my electone concert. Since the concert is a christmas concert, means december kua, so long time 4 me to practice. Hopefully, i dun step wrg pedals n 4low wrg rhythm.. I dun wana memalukan diri sendiri ma. hahahahak , till here, vry tired..Bye !!

No comments: