Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Trip 2 Langkawi




I miss my add maths, Physics n Chemistry lessons 4 these 3 days.. Luckily Bio Teacher oso absent, but i din c her in Langkawi.hehehehe
3 days 2 night trip 2 Langkawi by Air Asia hu oweys delay... Actually our plane is 1025, but delayed 1 hr.. The journey is exactly an hour. So v reach there at 1225 sharp... hmm... 9 of us...My family n my uncle n aunty.. V rent a van frm the airport, n go kai kai ourselves with the help of the map.. hehehe
On The Plane..
Selamat datang ke Pulau Langkawi !!
Langkawi cable car.. Unfortunately, din open....sob sob
On the van dat v rent.
In eagle square.. Nt clear, my phone cam nt dat canggih.hehehe
Langkawi's sea... I lik da blue sky...
My sis, me n cousin, Kimberly
My sis n me.. In a restaurant which recommended by my fren, Esther.
hahahaha
Actually, went 2 Makam Mahsuri 2.. Now i noe the story.. B4 dat, blur blur oni... But no pics, coz the ppl say cannt take pics.. haiye.... We went under water world 2.. But juz outside, coz went b4 d ma, ntg wan. waste $$$.. better buy CHOCOLATES !! So nice la, chocs... hehehe I get my cadbury breakaway !!
Oh, 1 ting, i wana share, Ppl in Langkawi hu sell chicken rice has a poney tail,but is a guy... I went 2 two diff shop, both sell chicken rice. The person hu sell, both wit poney tail. But diff person. funny hor.....
I guess dat's all for now.. gtg..
tata..

-carolyn-

No comments: