Thursday, April 15, 2010

disappointed

I've try my best to make the 1st move... I tried n i open my mouth to speak up... but im just feeling relatively stupid as im doing so...
alright, so i've tried n i will have no regrets, no matter how's the outcome going to be..
There are things that I couldn't explain but I just know that I no longer feel comfortable with you like how it use to be..
You make me feel foolish n stupid talking to u...yeah, i noe im a fool..
I dun hope that it's all lies in between...

I will just keep my mouth shut from now, coz i dun want to be a fool anymore n i dun feel like knowing anything..
all dis while what u do, means something to me..
But i guess, as the day passes, it slowly fades off... n im nt gonna care bout it since u dun care bout it too...
i dun1 to be a fool once more... im rdy a fool for lots of time.. i gv way, again n again.. But things just dont turn out to be gud.. is not that i wana give up trying, but i hv no more ways...
you didnt know how much u mean to me, but it's alright..


sad n truly disappointed,
~carolrol~

No comments: