Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Love

hey yah!! 3xam is around the corner.. woooohoho... well, everything runs fine maybe.... i dunoooo...
I finally got this kind of love... my no.6 ! in 7 years.. omgodnessss..
sorry for the flowerness heart.. lalala...
after much of persuasion n all, i got the w995 !!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeee......
aiyooo,, my heart is painful, coz is my own money.. my dad wont buy for me oni my mum will. =(
anyway, it's wat i choose.. till now, no regret....
1thing, i never noe how to cherish things ya... so, bcoz of this, i neeed to learn.. hmmmm...
this fon wat so big rite... yeah is kinda big, bulky but i like it...
it has 8.1 mp... yaler......
things tat shud hv, it has !! yay !!
but 1 thing i juz discovered, it is... has motion games.. mins stg like sensor... so, it has the same function as once-my-love SE YARI...jadi, aku belum menyesal lagi...


the w995!!

shud buy iphone rite, since now is quite hot in the market... but...... no moneyyyyyyyyy..
wuwuwu.. its coool... but its expensive n i dun tink i neeed an iphone at this moment...
n as i saw an email or wat advertisement or duno heard frm hu la... they says that blackberry and apple are just fruitsssss.. =)
wait ya, i slowly upgrade to fruitsss...
i shud b thankful with wat i hv nw... couldnt ask for more....







im lovin it

its my love !!

p/s: a little regret coz din buy w705...

2 comments:

happy feet said...

carolyn ur phone is better than w705.. i noe..haha.. enjoy ur new love... <3

Carolyn said...

y better leh??oni camera n gps different ler... hahaha gps is uselesss..