Monday, May 3, 2010

A day go off without studying =(

So, today.... as planned we went for IP MAN 2...coz i no classsss yeah !!!!!!!
It was awesome !!!
Fo San Wing Chun... geng ahh... Really nice...

I rate 10/10 star star..
Better den Iron MAn oooo

The kung fu I duno how to describe... I like the part where every chinese cheers for IP MAN n he finally beat the Ang mo... Plus, the two sentence that IP MAN said... Everyone shud respect 1 another.. =) =)
After that, went to Jusco Mahkota Cheras wich is just newly open... Unfortunately, It's smallllllll, n not much shop... SO, we went back to Cheras Selatan AGAIN... hahahahahaha... say us mad, is okie... So adventurous.. Wanted to buy a bag n a pair of shoe... But bcoz of I am vry choooosy... I din get anything... wuwuwuwuwu... sad =( I can't choose any of them... Plus the price are not cheap.. Couldn't just thing of LIKE nowadays need to think bout the MONEY oso... =)
We just go Mahkota and eat, den walk around.. For awhile oni, finish lor.. hahaha....
n 1 thing arr,jusco mahkota cheras no covered parking lar... Kesian the cars kena vry strong sunlight... n ppl will get wet when raining ma.. hahaha..

So, after empty handed go back home ler... wuwuwuwu... not must buy thing oni i satisfied, but i wanted to buy lor, but tak jadi, so i sad... wuwuwuwu
ok la, dun1 wuwu dy, i need to do some maths if not i willlll feel sorry to myself...

Till then,
tmr goin back inti lor...
jonjon u bahagia lahhhh, holiday wa... u slp at home oni lor...
zzzzzzzzzzzz..
=)

1 comment:

Jon said...

Nice movie oo :).. punch* punch* kick* wu wu hah hah.. After a nice day, must study hard hard ya.. I will support you always.. Ka Yao.. Chui Teng Chui Teng Chui Teng *Cheer*.. I dont disturb u 1st.. Concentrate :)