Friday, May 7, 2010

Happie geng day !!

On wednesday, suppose to go back to Kajang since my chem class on Thursday is cancelled !... haha... But we decided to stay bck till thurs morning, coz we will study less after we go back.. coz nothing is better than ur own home.. =)
At 1st, after visiting our dear bosss Germagne coz she's sick, n after our dinner, we planned to go back and bath and start striving for Maths in Block C common room... Unfortunately, there is no empty table for us... So, we decide to strive individually... At around 10 pm our little bird Mui Geik call me n ask, heyhey!! wan eat burger?? wan?? LOL... i oni started maths 8.30pm n 10pm is burger time... yenfern,xiakwee, me, kim n muigeik ON for it !!!
I can't believe we reli did went out at this particular crucial period...
Every1 was like argh!! "dat maths arr the quest arr, very dis n dat, I duno how how how n all"
n so,1st round, we ate burger... After that, we are thirsty, and 2nd round went on to Bistro to yam cha.. 3rd round is in C block, my room watching annoying orange.. It was indeed reli annoying but DAMN FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha...
We crap in the room, UNO-ing in the room... Watch youtube in the room, blog hopping and so on... we did much things in the room, but didnt do maths...... wuwuwuwu...
That day, Yen Fern was damn damn ON !! she even wan a 4th round to McD for Breakfast !! Lolol... but we cannot withstand dy... LOL... We did watch movie : THE WEDDING GAME...
After the movie it was nearly 4am... or maybe it's rdy 4am !! Im not sure, coz abit blur dy... So, they went back to their own rooms to zzzzzzz..
For a very long period, we didn't have this much of fun!!... Maths is a stressing subject, but with these so ON people !!! You wont have reason to don't relax.... Their conversations are funny, i can't stop laughing...

Then the nxt morning, suppose to go back at 10am... But slept till 10am... SO, we went back at 11am... After lunch at Prima... went to Kim house to do our MATHS !!! LoL...
She said she wud slp if nobody teman her to do... SAMe case as me... LOL...
So, we temanning each other... when i browse fcbook she scold me, when she browse her's i scold her tooo.. wahahaha...
Nice !!! n her little cousin was cute.. hahaha... little boy xiang xiang... =)
wait, nxt round i go take his pic..

Then around 3 stg Jon called... wahseh,he call leh...fuhhhyoh.. i tot he forget me dy lu...
then, went to mahkota jusco with him...ask kim go minum she dun1... she dun1 leave the house. minum minum with his parent... huhu... ask kim go, she dun1 go... zhen de shi...
Then went and see see shoe....yeah, im very choosy de... every1 says so... but i admit..
But must be choosy only can get sumthing i wont regret... ahahha.. thx auntyy =)
My dad oso same lk me... buy 1 helai baju oso choose soooooo long.. longer than me sumtimes...
then after that, i go eat dinner, the hokkien mee, the colour is nice la... black black.. The blacker it is, the more i Like !! yes !!
around six sumthing i go home liao lor... continue my routine, watch TV !! on9 !!!! den oni do maths... huhu.. BUt rite, dunoo how to do... wuwuw

Exam is reli near n0w! I need to do something !!!!...
Just try my best...

I know, mummy will support me...
Happy Mother's Day in advanced to you, MUM !
I miss you and Love you always.....

1 comment:

✖就是喜欢蓝色的双子✖ said...

da jie....
try ur vy best in exam...
n tats enuf...
kim...
she wont go out when she's at kjg de...
dun waste energy cal her la...haha