Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happie Birthday to YOU


Hihi, Happie birthday lovely,cutie,fabulous Jon !!.. =)
grow older dy... yes !!! 19 dy, yes !!!
On ur birthday, i just wanna wish you Happpie Birthday of coz..
May this day be a start for fulfilling your hopess and dreamsss..
n May you be blessed with happiness, success and unlimited joy on this special day.
Have a great birthday and many many many many many more !!!
Let me telll you,
it's a wonderful feeling to have a boyfriend like you... coz u cute, i like lor ! hahaahaha...
I dun1 tell you the truth wan..
But since it's ur birthday ya... tell u la...
ehem... me hor... luv you ! =)
Hope that you did have a great birthday this year... I just wana let u know n share with u what's mine all these years.. =)
I reli hope it does work well... xi wang ni xi huan ye kai xin... =)
sorry yo oweys gek you hor... But bcoz of u oso ma, i gek u...draw dy lor...hmmm


satay satay.. yay yay

i know ur birthday but eyes no need big big ma.. i scare =(

u tink u very cool meh... =p

wana tell u 1 more... You bring me hope and love. I hope you have a great day and lovie you. once again, happie birthday!

Love,

c*r*l*n...

1 comment:

Jon said...

I like it very much ^^. Thanks you dearrr