Saturday, June 5, 2010

yippie

everything is almost settled... Paying will be the last step.. 1 more step to go...
monday faster cum...

Im happie dat at last, genting trip is still on...at 1st, tot of juz canceling it coz no1 wants to give me an exact answer whether for 1 room or 2 rooms, n the damn genting is rushing me by giving me deadlines to pay... The booking was easy, but the process to confirm the booking with that once-my-2nd-home was terribly hard... it's so much complicated than last time coz they change management i guess? huhu.. or i think i dun hv a credit card, n it bcum much more harder..

Lucky evrything had been discuss and settle well, although it might have sum argument or whatever in between.. not so serious lk argument jz duno hw 2 describe... but lucky it are all solve now... hmmm..
n ya 1 thing, i hope whatever have been say or anything, no1 gonna take it seriously n put it in ur heart forever.. coz is a trip, evry1 wish for a happie trip... so, now evrything's settle, n evrything's over...

So, dis sem break, i tink gonna be busy.. will I??
hahahaha
Lucky it's with school holidayy... haha...n we going kuantan... duno exactly how will there be... but hope it is fineee... =)
Besides, i wan movie movie..... i wan karate kid !! n so on... haha...
I want ice-skating i want !!!!!!!!!!!! I want go sunway pyramid ice skating !!

**************************************************************************

June it is now... So fast, half of the year rdy...
got alot thing to do i tink... hahaha
wan go kuantan, wan celebrate ppl's birthday
i tell u, dis month i tink im reli pok...
so many like 1,2,3,4 ppls birthday or even more i oso dunoooo...
N father's day is coming... wah... I reli moneylessssss... wuwuwu...
Hu feel they have unlimited cash, pls give sum to me plsss... hahaha...
But hu on earth willl feel the cash is unlimited? hahahaha

oh ya, dumpling festival is coming sooon..
But i won't have chance to eat my mum's dumpling anymore.. n dat oso equal to i wont eat dumpling anymore..
Coz i will not eat anybody else's dumpling except for my mum's... oni hers is the best coz she learnt from my grandma... she did both salty meat, n nyonya... muack i love it...
im nt boasting, n nt to say she is best in kajang,but honestly is delicious.. u dun believe, den go ask her customers...
Im lucky to have a great mum hu can cook so many delicious food...... be it cookie, cake, whatever lar... thats y see my size lar... hahahhhahaa.....

i tink thats all i wana talk by now... hahaha
till then. byebye

No comments: