Sunday, December 12, 2010

melbourne, ily..

Im leaving in 2days time.. Oh crap ! NO !! I dun wana leave melbourne... I dun wana leave doncaster... Dun wana leave bryan n megan + Misty ! Oh crap... shit !
wuwuwuwu
so sad..
The weather here is fantastic... I like the weather here.. Eventhough it's summer... But it is still cold coz is just the starting... huhu...
I always dun like western country coz it dun hv night life.. evrything close at 5pm.. except sum of the days they open till later .. latest oso 6pm.. LOL..
But their weather !!! Perfect !!! their everything is sooo advance...
haizzzzzz...~
bad still have to go on, need to go back to malaysia...
not to say dun miss anything, or I really like dun miss anything ahh!... I guess i dun miss anything, coz there is nothing for me to miss lorh.. dun ask me am i sure coz im sure la alright...
haha..~ a few pics.. nxt time oni blog bout it...
great experience and great memories..~

I will misss u alotttt... MISTY !!





I love u, Kangarooo




Sweet and juicy and cheap... dip in chocolate BEST !



Those yellow wan is not flowers, its australia's lalang.. weeds.. haha.. u see la.. weeds oso so nice..

Till then...
In 1 and a half days time, HELLO MALAYSIA and GOODBYE AUSTRALIA =((((((
but anyway, cousins are going back to malaysia tooo.. hhuhu... but i hope malaysia is lk australia tooooo.. =(((

till then~

No comments: