Friday, December 31, 2010

Walking down memory lane 2010

I can't believe today is the last day of 2010 !! 2010 had been kind to me.. it's a good year indeed compare to last year... I couldn't ask for more... i tak sampai hati say bye bye to 2010, but im excited to welcome year 2011! I hope it will be a great year tooo.~
So now, lets have a glance on wht i hv done in this past 12 wonderful months..

JANUARY : the 1st time i've celebrate my birthday in inti.. INTI the place full with laughter and tears... It's sum kind of water splashing party though coz most of us get wet..=)
not to forget foreverus91 hu celebrated with me in 21st century 2gthr with lianee!.. the surprise really....... haha.

FEBRUARY: was CNY, but din reli celebrate coz of sum reason... But the 1st valentine,was simple but memorable.. thanks for everything...

MARCH: College hectic schedule.. evryday routine.. go class, lunch, back room, class, diner, study, sleeep... the day repeat again and again..

APRIL: same ting happens, but busier as AS is nearer.. Oh ya, n welcome the new born of my SE w995.. why am i telling here huh, is coz that this time i realli bought by my own. 100% my own money. I felt so proud... hahahahaha

MAY: was AS... exam is nvr easy to me.. n dats y, its hard la... stress lor.. as usual..

JUNE: HOLIDAYSSS!! Went to GAmbang water park.. I will recommend u go thr if u wana go SUnway lagoon..it's wayyy cheaper...~

JULY: Just right before semester starts.. went to Genting with sum of the coursemate... 15 ppl in a room.. Challenging yea? haha... then study lunch, back room, study again... routine continuesss... had meet up wit foreveru91 for amrit n ee li's birthday =D

AUGUST: nothing much happenn... still normal routine~

SEPTEMBER: in college... 5 days in college in a week.. celebrated esther's birthday in terpanyaki..

OCTOBER: A2 starts... stressszzzz..~

NOVEMBER: this month quite happening... The end of the few papers, i went to PD, den cum bk for the last paper.. Then, I went to Malacca on the day I finished last paper. After 1 week, we go to PEnang.. Damn miss that trip weyhh, seriously!.. hahaa...~

DECEMBER: went to Melbourne for 12 days... Quite enjoying ... the thing that impress me is the weather, n im seriously thinking of migrating.. Lol... jz thinking lah okie!
Doncaster is really a nice place I would say..~
I love Box Hill too.... n the cherries and strawberries, i eat damn alot weyh.. even my sis normally nvr eat, oso eat alot.. sambil pluck, sambil put inside the mouth.. hahaha!

12 months passes real fast.. Everything cn consider running smoothly... I dunoo bout u, but i feel this year passes realy reallly fast weyh... Goodbye 2010, Welcome 2011 !!!
In this 12 wonderful months, i learnt alot, gain alot... I learn not to care bout things that will make me suffer.. Learn bout letting go things that wasn't meant to be mine... Learn bout human attitudes and behavior.. and every year, i did learn bout true friends =D
People come ppl go.. i let u go... goodbye and good luck in life. i feel so sad to see you~

THis year is good.. n i hope 2011 will be better!... All the best to you all in 2011 !!
Specially to foreverus91, wish u guys happy always, good wealth, good health, n most important thing good results in studies !!
Thank you 2010 for everything...


To You:
You had leave us for a year...~ Although you are nt around, but no worries, we are able to take care of ourselvess..
What more we have so many caring uncles and aunties, n loving father..
My aunty is like worrying about what i study.. I felt so sorry... I hope what i choose now, will ease u all punya kebimbangan... Im sure alrdy ease la.. hahaha...
I couldnt ask for more... i noe im lucky enough to have so many informative uncle, aunties, n cousins around me..
So mum, be happie.. we are fine...~ =D
Miss u n love u alwaysszz...

This is my last post for year 2010..
Once again, Happy New Year 2011 in advanced!!

Love,
the author~

No comments: