Saturday, March 26, 2011

back..!

the hardworking blogger is back... hehe... but now im a lazy blogger.. Im back to studies.. weeee~ Dun ask me where, if u duno whr... ain't important...
The most important thing is im adapting well.. huhu... I thought i couldnt get use to ppl n the plc thr... But i did it.. =)
The library is now my 2nd home... I have no rooms to go back during my free time like i use to have in INTI.. Thrfore, im hiding in the library.. always... :D
btw, it's kinda hectic.. but i enjoy hectic schedule rather than i have breaks like for so long after one class to another... My breaks for everyday are the same... =D like it... dun nd to memorize.. n i feel dat my everyday is pack with lots of things.. likie although its a little tiring.... ~

hmmm.. my college is big though... i can get lost.. haha... my lecturers are good... accounting n econs lecturer also good good good.. hehe!.. Me like the subjects.....
the parking is big, but need to go early oso to get a better parking space... im travelling la, dats y i hv no room.. its tiring at times, but i think i just need to get use to it... after all, when we work 1day... takkan we stay in office meh? haha... so,have to learn 1st..
traffic jam mmg headache... but u can choose to enjoy it or don't.. haha... u can say im crazy la... but whatever.. it's just simply me... teehee...

If u were to compare with the previous uni... both have their pros and cons.. but for now i prefer my new uni, coz im totally new perhaps... hahahaha... n it's fun exploring new places... haha!! n most important thing, noone noes me.. wahaha! im now happy everyday... no more worries, n surprisingly i dun have the i-dun-wan-to-go-class feelings...

alright, till then....
continue next time...

Love,
the author ~

No comments: