Thursday, March 3, 2011

Yo !!

Hey, it's the 3rd month already!! why so fast? aiyooo.... ! CNY over for 2 weeks rdy...
Nvm, that means it's nearer to the nxt CNY... ahhaha...
Recently, i have dis pathetic human being who ask me not to disturb my boyfriend.. I hope u noe who u are... It's not the 1st time, n i can't stand anymore... I would wish to express here.. hmph !.
,
im neither surprise nor shock or whatever.. I just feel that its pathetic to hv human being like that..
Im thinking... WHO THE SHIT U ARE to ask me not to disturb my boyf....n how i disturb him? talk fon took ur life ar? You jealous isit? idiot! I also havent say u disturb my boyf, n u tell me nt to disturb him...
Please, DUn joke with me.. I dun like this kind of shit jokes.. Im not as friendly, playful, or jokeful as what u think, useless pathetic idiot.!

Go get a life, go joke with ur family members and friends, dun joke with me!... u wana joke with me? can... but not this kind of jokes, please!
You are big enough to use ur brain n think.. PLEASE GROW UP !
You can say im small gas.. But i have use up all my patience seriously... It's not the 1st time.. n im dead drop tired with u.. wokay?!
Please stay away frm me, n get lost frm my sight.. I dun wish to see u now, n oso in the future (if i reli can, i reli dun1 to see u).
Thank you...

DUN PLAY WITH ME !
If u wan, please bear with the consequences... Im a person hu kips all the hatred, im telling you now.. Dun regret.. This is my LAST WARNING..!

ok, pfft!... My feeling expressed.. Done ! ..
Just dun und why on earth has dis kind of childish ppl... I thought im rdy vry childish weyh...
But gt ppl worse than me... omg! reli took all my patience la that idiot specimen..

okie...so ! dis week was a hatred week.. wat the shit man !.. i feel lk smacking that person...
I dun wish to lose a fren like u... but if u continue with ur those jokes n attitudes, i really dun mind losing u..

Stay tuned for Jogoya post! The food thr reli makes my day !!..
till then, take care !!

No comments: