Sunday, December 27, 2009

1 year anniverssary

"Tahniah, anda dipilih untuk menyertai PLKN sesi 6/2009"
I cried for days, grumbling for weeks, blaming the government because they choooose me to go NS.. tell mum i dun1 go, write letter for me.. i want go study, wanted to ask Inti write letter for me.
Asking why other people don't get... But why I get...
So many x puas...

Until the day comes 27th December 2008, I wake up unwillingly, until 8.30am still dun1 go bus station, padahal must rch there by 830am.. I drag the time, say hvent pack this n that..
But luckily I got Lian Ee and Amanda who got the same camp with me...
The 1st day in that camp, we grumble non-stop... Electricity supply suckss.. toilet so dirty.. Makan tak kenyang, tidur tak lena... The dorm full of mosquitoes... people thr all x kena.. so awkward... all lk got 1 gang 1 gang... felt vry hard to mix with them.. after 2 or 3 days..
me, amanda n lianee have to separate... they 2 in the same company, while me alone in another different want.. But thank god, I have lovely dorm mates, got some friends who I can get along with... Lian ee n manda in Alpha, me in Charlie.. sad..
Basicallly, can get along with the whole dorm people la.. No matter chinese, indian or malay, evry1 is friendly towards each other.. that time is around 1st or 2nd of January.. =)

n as day pass on, we getting closer to each other... I have a mum over thr, wich is my head of dorm.. she has alot of children... haha.. she has evrything in her locker, so we wont free hungry or anything wan.. on the other hand, my dorm people are vry helpful.. we bekerjasama menjana kecemerlangan...
because of that, we won net ball i tink? n oso futsal, n yeah... Kembara halangan... hehe..
both girls n boy.. boy i tink 2nd place ler. haha..

during cny yr break, our bond rdy strong.. that time we also felt a little sad to leave each other.. hahaha..
Oh ya, n my class character building class.. my PK 5 !!!... It leaves footprint in my heart.. I miss all my friends n my two teachers from PK 5...
That class, is where I make more friends.. Im lovin it..

thanks to NS, im able to wash my own clothes............... n yeah, tc of myself la.. haha..
n yeah, frm thr i learn not to be too choosy on food, although is not vry vry nice la, but is just for us to feel full ma rite.. hehe..
n bekerjasama.. so that we win alot of competition.. hhahaha...

so, i MISSS ns yo.. If there's 1 more chance for me to go again, I WILL go again.. hehe...
till then..
tata...

No comments: