Wednesday, December 9, 2009

2nd sem comes to an end

Im here to conclude bout 2nd semester.. so, 2day marks the last day of 2nd sem...
Well basically, 2nd semester goes well okayly thank god..
At least, Im capable to overcome those bad things that happen..
Although I cannot accept it, but I try, try to see things differently in order to menenangkan myself..
Climate change nowadays rite? So yeah, nothing is permanent... I always believe that.. Everything will change, no matter how much you don't want to..
Ok ya.. Sem 2, I never go to Bagan Lalang which is Sepang Gold Coast... The beach..
The sand is lk tepung, niceeee.. windy... shuang...
But yeah, due to somethings. Didn't go this semester ler.. wuwuwu... ='(

okie, so before things turns upside down, we had steamboat party.. nice ler..
we make college life damn happening lor...
Rmb tht sushi bonanza... Even it's Seremban, we go all out sitting ktm transit with taxi just to reach sremban 2 jusco to eat..
we then went n watch final destination 4, n we around 10 ppl went and watch 2012 together...
The movie session together.. fun..

Leo mission to Zooo Negara.. huhu... We went n clean those animal's cages... n i cleaned the lion's wan.. great experience..

Oh ya, 1 more.. the steamboat session.. I miss steamboat alot..
We can go all out just to get what we want.. because of steamboat, we went all the way to Serdang..
I know, it will be hard for a 2nd time steamboat...

Besides, study for examsss.. because of some of my personal things, I couldn't focus much on studies, but still thr are a bunch of them, who are so care of my studies.. thanks to you guys, for patiently explain to me subject by subject...
Although study till late at nite, is quite tiring, but I have lots of fun especially the last week of sem 2... You guys cheer me up.. thksss...
Yeah, the result is not important, the most important thing is the process.. I enjoy the process of studying... sincerely..


Tired of studyin, sit at basketball court..


Steamboat @ inti...

Chemistry lab with vimala hu speaks mandarin
study session at N block.. But that particular day is our offf day..

D.I.Y Steamboat @ inti..

Chemistry classs
Mui geik and Carol the poser..


Sushiiiii...
Steamboat @ Serdang.. Im lovin it...
Zoooo

No comments: