Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last post for year 2009..

Time flies, n now i had leave high school for a year.. 2009 gives me happie and also sad memories...
It is normal to gain something and loss something.. N when you loss something, you will understand n know how precious it is..
Despite losing something very important, but im glad that I could still carry on with my life.
Maybe people will think that I have those tidak-apa-attitude, but don't tell me you wants to let others see your sad face all the time..
Although I had the thought of giving up everything for a few times, but luckily i didnt..
As I know, everything happens for a reason.. Perhaps i just need to grow a little faster den the others... If tis is god's will, i will always accept it..
In life, there is always gain n loss.. when u gain something, you will definitely loss something..

Throughout that particular period, Im glad that my friends are there to comfort me and all.. Giving me useful advice n support whenever I need.. Thanks for letting me know the true meaning of friendship.. You guys noe hu are you all rite? =)
In this period, I get to understand n know more things.. I know i had misunderstand some true friends that I thought it will nvr be a true wan... Im absolutely wrong.. Besides, I also know who are true and who aren't...
Anyway, it's not important, I know it, n it's enough..

I felt lucky that I didnt screw my exam.. not happy but lucky.. I have the feeling of not going for exam.. I just feel what i've read=nothing...
Although it's not that good, but I thank mum n god for everything...

So, me in 2009.. alrite..
You can say 2009 is a wonderful year for me, n oso a bad year for me...
In the 1st half of 2009, I just feel so happie... This is the true me.. Im always so happie no matter what happens...
I stuck in NS happily, forming a big family, wich consist of bro sis, mum dad n uncles aunties..
n den, every sunday, my mum(real mum) will come n visit me.. I repeat, EVERY SUNDAY, she drive frm kajang to port dickson, n drive back frm port dickson to kajang every sunday !! she comes, n bring me food, bring me chocolate, everything i needed... I just duno what to say..
In future, i will love my kids just lk how my mum does..
n some weeks, she juz purposely say nt coming, coz busy, but oso came just to give me a surprise.. tat time, although im in the camp, but i felt very happie..
3 months in there.. I felt no stress, so freeeeee.. lk im a bird...

n then when im free frm NS, I collected my SPM results.. yeah, it's not as gud as the others, but im okie with it.. coz the effort i put in is nt enuf, so the result i cnt say much lor.. =)

after that,around april I enrol to Inti... I started college life there... I met alot of friends over thr..gt meifen and harjir.. n I make new friends, and I found long lost friends... It's like inti is the place where we reunite.. coolzzz..
May-july started studies..college life is fun, provided if you know how to enjoy it..
No doubt, 1st semester was damn fun i can say..
so study a-levels, huhu.. my classmate are awesome, i duno how to say...

Mid of August sem break starts, I went Sabah.. a last vacation with mum wich is naik aeroplane wan.. =(
the place sucks, but we go in a family, that is a-money-can't-buy-back memories..

On september... College starts again.. huhu... 2nd sem, sudah besar panjang.. hualalala...
as usual, class n all... dulll life... but quite a number of movie we went for.. but only 1 movie that i watch is worth n enjoying wich is FD3.. It isn't bcoz of the movie is nice, but bcoz we went in a whole big gang, n i love to go out wit the gang... Other than tat, all the movie, not reli enjoying... huhu...we just go, bcoz wanted to.. when all you want is enjoy life, ppl bomb you,how sad?.. wuwu..
Don't enjoy wana wait until old?? Life is short, enjoy every moment in life !!

On October, it is the month I never feel happie until now, the last day of 2009...
Everything comes 1 by 1, 1 following by another..
I get so stresss ( act i duno wats the meaning of stress )... feel so uncomfortable... not feeling free at all..
Everyday you just feel like there is spy or something around you.. You need to think n think n think before you do something... n dat time, i reli feel lk i don't live for myself, i live for otherssssssss.. wana eat sushi oso nd to think for so long. sigh.. mind you, tht feeling is one that I hv never encounter in my 18 years of life... fuhhh...

On november, i have nothing to say... saddest moment happens.. I know it will arrive, but it's quite sudden...

n December... Things get better,bcoz holiday, not in inti.. im a bird again.. freeee..
n now it is time to say goodbye to 2009... n welcome 2010..
Oh dear 2009, you leave happy n sad memories for me.. I duno to thank you or to blame you.. Both I will but I tink i will thank you a little more,a little only, bcoz you gave me 9 out of 12 months of happy memories..
I also thank you bcoz without you I wont be able to grow a little mature, i will oweys stay in my comfort zone,nvr walk out of it..

So, 2010 is coming, and yeah ! I hope for a great 2010.. Full with fun n laughter just like how I use to be since young...
I hope year 2010 bring us good health, good wealth (for our parent,so we oso cn get ma, HEHE), happy life, n good results for all my friends..

I wish idiots totally go away from me. PLEASE don't come n go, want go, den go, don't ever come near me, coz i wont let u free..



2010 resolution

  • BE MYSELF N BE HAPPY ALL THE TIME
  • DO NOT BOTHER ABOUT PPL WHO DON'T BOTHER BOUT YOU !
  • WATCH MALAYSIA OPEN !!!
  • WATCH UBER AND THOMAS CUP !!!
  • DRIVE TO GENTING (since i get license till now,haih)
  • GET GOOD RESULT FOR AS n A2..
  • IMPROVE MATHS (i wan pn lim n aunty pat)
  • ENJOY COLLEGE LIFE
  • GO BEACH
  • STEAMBOAT @ SERDANG
  • ICE SKATING WITH YOU n MY KAWANS.
  • GENTING WITH KAWANS
I think until here 1st, when I think of new wan, I willl add in !!... hahaha..
So, people !!! 13 hours to year 2010 !!! yay !!
A start of something new...
Forget the past, buried it in ur memories n look forward !!..

we misss you lotsszz...

Till then,
with love,
~carolyn~

1 comment:

✖就是喜欢蓝色的双子✖ said...

pass through 2009...
u reli grow...
besides physically...
mentally is d most important...
u understand tat everyting got d coz n effect...gain n lost...give n take...
u bcum mature...
but bcum a little bit unhappy...
i tink most of us prefer d 1 who happy oweys rite?
hope u enjoy ur life...