Friday, February 5, 2010

Li chun

Yesterday kim ask me got egg anot.. that time is already 9 stg... around 10pm... screw inti's connection, make me receive msg slow.. booooo........
She says it's Li Chun, 1 festival, duno wat festival la... n the egg can really stand on itself... Ask me to try oor... But unfortunately, I didnt buy any eggs.. She oso dun hv eggs, but she borrow frm shannon.. haha...
So, instead of anything, I went to her room..Yes, all the way from Block C to Block R... I went to her roooom... Just to play the eggs.. coz I never tried before, it's my 1st time.. Im so curious bout it weyh seriously...
OKie, so, I thought it would be lk, u just put on the floor, n it will stand stilll.. But im soo wrong, It won't stand if u juz put it on the floor.. You need alot of patience to make the egg still..
You have to feel the heavist part ermm.. sumthing lk dat..
I didnt succeed, n so.... This shows clearly that I have NO PATIENCE... I repeat, I HAVE NO PATIENCE..
At 1st we play in Kim's room ma, xiak wee oso join... earlier they played 1 session dy ler...
BUt then downstairs got a bunch of them is curious bout the egg toooo.. So, we brought the egg down, n play in the study area... Lololx...
THIS TIME I SUCCEED !!!!!!! YEah!!!
Mainly oso bcoz of the gravitational force is greater.. or perhaps I gain a little patience?
hahaha.. no la.. I feel it's the gravitational force.. hehehe...
I felt so happie la finaallly can do it.... Yala, i abit abit happie wan... i can actually be happy in an easy way...
huhu...
So, thats all from me for the egg post !! huuyeah !!!
Bye !!!

No comments: