Sunday, February 28, 2010

r.a.n.d.o.m

it's the laz day of cny... no more angpauss...
anyway, cny is nt all bout angpaus or how many digit u get.. It's a time for family members to reunite.. A time for them to gather together n update bout each other coz sum reali stay far apart frm each other... Besides, it not only for families la.. for friends tooo.. in these special occasion, we have 15 days to meet up with huever u wanna meet too.. haha...
so, therefore people went visiting and all lar... it's my opinion.. hmmm..
this yr, was quite dull... everything seems different.. at 1st, i thought it will be fun though... coz double celebration mann.. duno how many yrs u will only get once.. But see see eh? it is not wat i expect...
If my mum was around, it will be perfect... I wont ask for more..
but it had happened, what i can do now is learn to accept n go on with life..
sometimes, i feel vry duno hw to describe.. I see people can go shopping with their mum, got their mum to pamper n all.. once upon a time i was like that too, but now i have no more chance to be like that.. I only can see, n have the memories..
Maybe sumtimes it's the reason that make me ask for more...

ppl ask me whether i feel my life's hard?
Seriously, I don't feel it... Life is nvr hard... It will only be hard, if you couldn't accept things that happen in ur life.. it's only hard when i ask alot from u..
I learn to be satisfied.. learning n in the process..
one thing, dun take ppl for granted... it hurts...

last but not least,
happpppppy chap goh mei people !!
have a nice day with ur family n friends or with ur gf n bf..

No comments: