Tuesday, March 2, 2010

maths is hard

currently, all these maths are driving me up the wallllllll..... aihhh..
Now, I feel maths is the hardest subject.. hard hard hard hard hard
I duno about trigo lar, since form 4 or 5 right? Now it came back, I need to die once more... Even spm i oso hafal how to draw those graph oni, but what came out?????
It's TAN GRAPH !!!!!!!!! OMGODNESSSS... i duno how to draw. i wud not forget it in my whole life, a total of 8 marks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... there goes A1 aku.. sigh...

Anyhow, now im struggling mann... I duno what the lecturer talking in the classssssssss.. He is faster than bullet train, that I have no way to catch him..... haih... He count oso no nd calculator... Kip on bla bla bla, write n write.... I admire his brain... Just give me 1/4, i will be happie enough...
Wed,means tmr la,.... got maths test, i sure mampus lar....... aih........................
Aih........... AIh.................... AIH................................ it's oni 3 chaps, but when u study, u feel like u are studying spm's add maths and maths !!!!!!!!!!!! even harder than that !!.. sigh.... ='(

After that still got stats,bio n chem... im gonna mati kong kiau... sei mou...
mou le mou le... n tommorrow inti got orientation night, I got alot things to do, how eh?
But i wana go.... aihhh...
HAIHHHHHHHHHHHHyaaaaa.........
I tink I "aihh" enough dy, back to my maths !!!

Toodles !!!

No comments: