Thursday, March 18, 2010

I just dono what I am now..
I duno how to describe my feelings.... seriously...
i duno what am I doing...
The exam is around the corner... But me is still blur blur..
I dono what makes me today like dat, so hot temper..
Maybe I couldn't complete the things that I want, n therefore, it gets on my nerve..
But up to you to believe.. I am indeed very hot temper.. I will try my best to control, but once I can't, I reli duno how would it be.
I would really strive for the things that I want although I seems dun care huh..
probably i dun care bout anythings, but now i had my mind set, n I want my things to be how i want them to be. yeah, is my concept..
If i want something, I willl try my very best to get it... it is just the matter of wanna do it, or dun1 to do it..
Im real sorry for those that I've hurt because of my temper... I dun mean it, bt seriously i cnt control... i apologiseezzz...

till the nxt post
signing offffffff,
emo carolrolrol


2 comments:

✖就是喜欢蓝色的双子✖ said...

da jie...
every1 is busy til max...
nervous til max...
but wat can v do is try our very best 2control...
i'm sure my own is juz like u...
anyway...
try control bit...
dun hurt ppl tat care bout it...
if u 1 release stress...
play plant vs zombie la...
tat's not bad de...
but dun addicted o~

Carolyn said...

i've try my best to control.....
but sumtimes, sum words hurt me tooo..