Friday, March 5, 2010

Untitled

I have nothing to do besides studying... but ya ! no mooood... Therefore, im here blogging... My life is so bored... But still I need to love it...
Class in around an hour time... haihz... n i forget whr's my note.... I also dunoo what kind of student I am.. lolxzz...
Oh ya, day before yesterday was maths test... Well, I almost screw the whole paper... n mind you, I don't even know the 1st question.. I did sumthing, but duno whether it's correct or wrong.. If i were to do it 2 years ago, i will get it correct.. But now as time pass, i forgot everything.. hahaxxx... it's about trigo.. asking us to draw the errrr cos graph.. lolx... easy? but i duno how to sketch.. lalalalala...
n all the trigo quest, i tink 2 or 3 with anak-anak... i leave it alll blank.. Basically, I leave 2 pages blank... very clean... not a single dot ! haha...
I dun even know how to start la, n you can see how poor my trigo is...
n the others.. haih... did edy, but hopefulllly correct lor... hahaha...
then on the very same day, was bio... Haiz... honestly, i prefer my previous lecturer ler... really....... but she's flying vry sooon...
not that the current wan nt gud, as i told rdy.. but i just couldn't get use to it... sigh...
btw, we did a statistical experiment by counting skittlessss... by colours... huhu.. n after that, we get to eat it !! so sour mann... i cannot tahan sour... eat rdy, cannot open my eyesss..

skittttlessss

n on the same day again... it seems like wednesday is quite happening huh.. lolz.. went n watch Orientation night....it cost rm 5 per ticket...
the o' night is not bad... i personally feel that the programme is better n not so bored compare to last sem's wan.. haha... n jonlau's favourite, F4 won the miss inti title.. happy la u..


My friend gonna have test, me too lar... but my wan duno when... wahahahha.... so instead going back to the hostel n be a pig, we rather go library to read sumthing... So, there was no bed in the library... therefore, there's no choice but to study, n 1 time, successs.. hehehahalalalala...i read my chemistry but he read his duno wat network management.. sounds coool... but i duno what he reading, n he oso duno what i read... 2 1/2 hour in there, but i slept 20 mins.. yay !
haha... wearing specs is MA FAN !

so, thats all from me...
Have a nice weekend people !!
toodles !!!
S2, carolrolrol...

No comments: