Tuesday, June 28, 2011

yeah!

6 more days till 2nd sem starts... oh my.. in a blink of eye, 1 month had passed... this is the last 6 days of my holidays... But now oni my cousins are back from US and Russia for summer break.. gahhhhhh~... aiks.. but nvm, i still cn hang out tho.. LOL...

Last sem result had released last wed, i was so nervous... the result was slightly unexpected.. But im thankful with what i had.. Thanks Buddha for everything:)
I will double up my effort this coming semester... I hope everything will be going smooth.. :)
so..this holidays i thought is going to be like soo soo soo bored mann.. cuz is like 1 month and 1 week.. but nope... is not that bored after all.. teehee... the 1st weekend, i went to Genting Highlands with Jon and my sisters... The 2nd weekend in June, i went to Pyramid to meet up with friends, and then went Port dickson. The 3rd weekend, went and celebrated father's day, Jon's birthday and also meet up with foreverus91, and this few days ago, wich is the 4th weekend, i went to pyramid again.. ahaha... n this last weekend b4 my new semester starts, i will be spending my time wit my aunt from aussie, and the cousin from US.. so... there goes allll my weekends this holiday...

But the weekday sometimes can be kinda bored... i tot of looking for a part time job... but at last, still i stay home... LOL... i nvr work b4.. okie, alrite, my parent doesn't force me to find a job or stg.. i feel so blissful, stay at home, like a queen.., have not been in the working world ever.. but this is not a thing to be proud of.. haha... ppl like my age, alrdy had so much experience dealing with ppl in the society, while i still havent even leave my comfort zone.. thats bad!
i have to, n i must get a job, during the nxt holidays... hehehe...

oh yeah, gonna talk some bout the gathering.. teehee.. every1's looking good... hmm.. we just love to gossip.. n there goes our 2 hours++ to 3 hours.. non-stop laughing and gossiping.. haha.. i love it.. hehe... the gathering is to celebrate sarah's, shobana's and eeli's birthday. hehe...



we had fun, seriously... with them, i dun have to fake myself, cuz i know they are true...i jz can be like so care free.. dun have to bother bout nything else.. hahaha.. we went mcd.. i feel like im in high school still.. haha.. i rmb we did have our lunch in mcD when there is koko.. haha.. it was fun.. :)

i think thats all from me... continue nxt time.. hehe.. till then

with love,
the author~

No comments: