Monday, July 4, 2011

new sem

New sem is here... wheeee~ me lovin' it!
we have few korean classmate in eng class.. but they are exchange students and only will be here for a month.. :(
They are nice nice ppl... fun and friendly.. :D

Accounting lecturer was fun... her class is not bored.. hehe... lots of jokes and stories :D
1st day is kinda awesome.. cuz it's 1st day, so yeah! we dun reli have classs.. hehe...
we have longer break that is.. :)
Soooooo... what else besides pyramid? hehehe.. i went to popular to buy some stationaries and off we go to mamak for lunch.. hehe... i had maggie goreng,as usual... su-ianne had her tomyam meehun and peiqi had her roti canai.. LOL!!

n it was ard 12pm... we ran back to class as usual.. not reli run, cuz we had like 15 mins b4 class starts... :)
tomorrow will be sooo freee... cuz i only had 1 classss which starts at 2.45pm...
wow! this is just for the first week. wuwuwu..
Anyway, stilll is ok... me still lovin' it!
n yes, im repeating again and again... I LOVE IT! hhahaha
I didnt had dis feeling in inti.. lolz... duno y... hahaha
anyway, its nt imp nimo... hehe

oh ya! im a little afraid for macroeconomics... microeconomics is easier... most of the people say tht... n surprisingly, my macro lecturer. is my microeconomic's teacher's sister... You get what i mean? hahaha

today, is goooood to see everyone back... after 1 month of hols... =)
yeah ! my target for this sem... no target set...
just do my best.. =)
i loveeeeeee college cuz i loveee it... hahaha!with the koreans.. ♥

No comments: