Saturday, August 15, 2009

the first sem

Semester 1..
The fun n laughter...
I learnt alot..
I meet lots of new people n make lots of new friends..
4 months just fly like that...



presentation..


study session @ dining hall aka fake starbucks





Sepang gold coast.. toilet



Children Camp 5

Juscooo

@ dining hall



Library with sze yien
Trip to klcc to survey..


Leo mission 2 Petrosains
Leo Mission..

with meifen @ klcc park..

yen Fern and I, jaga booth for emcee training..

Harjir... Street Party 2009


With muigeik after badminton session..


Adventure club..Blindness experience


At Chemistry Lab..

The 1st time to Seremban 2 Jusco..


The very 1st panasonic party we had.. at block D..



Blood donation.. Publicity did their banner..
fast n efficient..


I-challenge

With Chiao ann, before maths class.. one of the smarty in my class



No comments: