Tuesday, August 18, 2009

randommm

I have no idea what to do..
it's had been a week of hols.. as my hols starts on last wednesday..
hmmm...
Blogging here is one way to kill boredom.. huhu..
the prob is what to blog about.. I reli don't know...
once upon a time, i can reli crap alot.. But now like no more idea leh..
cum la, talk bout the genting trip..
That genting i tell you.. No more la.. I don't want go edy la...
Ishh..
My purse kena curi rdy.. pickpocket noe.. stupid..
Because of that, im now license-less... bsides that ar, i need to do new ic ahh..
N kena pay rm100 compound ah.. stupid wan..
eat money oni.. You thought i wana lost it ar? ppl curi wat.. ish..
But anyway, it's a great experience..
So that, i would remember forever, n be extra careful next time..by the way, it's a money-can-buy experience..
Fyi, the plc there is not crowded.. n im stupid enuf to let that idiot successfully steal my purse..
Thank god that my student id didnt bring back.. still in inti.. If not, gonna let inti suck money again.. huhu..

alrite, thats all frm me today..
hahaha
take care people..

Love,
~carolyn~

No comments: