Friday, August 7, 2009

somehow.. somewhere.. sometimes...
different people different point of view..
But what i can really see is my point of view is damn different frm others..
Maybe only i feel dat..
So, whatever.. this post is a total crap.. dont read it..
im just randomly posting up some crap..
I just feel that i hv no plc to talk things wich i actualy wanted to talk.. n thts y here is whr i am.
Why am I so different frm the others?
n why do i care what people think of me? (yeah, again.. dis quest)
I reli duno why n why n why i wana care wat ppl think of me, this is totally none of my business, but why m i thinking huh?
WTH again..
I tell myself i would never care.. But it's just a temporary wan..
I care the most what people think about me..
I feel so sickening sumtimes..
n when u hv no place to tell, it's even worse..
I try going further n further but later people will think sumthing else again.
Damn it !!
crying sumtimes help, sumtimes dont..
But i hope it oweys helps..

maybe i love being emo nowadays, i don't know why.. huhu..
I can be patience. but my patience hv it's limit..
Im trying hard to 4get bout it, but it oweys come back when i reli wanna 4get it..
My friends wouldn't be the plc for me to tell..
How would i wana tellll.. Just tell off is not an ez task..
Say will be easy, but when u wana do it? it's 1000000000000X hard..

Im always optimistic and blieve tomorrow will be better.. But not now anymore..
It doesnt't help nymore..
From now on, people around are no more like high scol whom are ez to deal with..
Different peoples has different weird characters.. I reli duno why lk dat..
So, we need to learn to deal with hard-to-deal people..
I noe, this is no longer convent.. n this is why i miss high scol..

As a conclusion. I just don't feel comfortable now.. I wish nothing will change frm the beginning till the end..
I reli dont feel comfortable..
It's so sickening..

emoed by,
~carolynwong~

No comments: