Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Football High Fever

SPAIN vs GERMANY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why am I so into fifa this time? reli... I can actually stand for 45mins to watch football... walao.. I cnt believe that..
who will win?????? Wich am I suppose to support?
I love GERMANY's teamwork n spirits that they have, n most importantly their goalkeeper is great..
SPAIN, I will have Fabregas my love and David Villa... Whoahh... Im so confuse on which wan to support ! I am damn damn nervous about that match.. I wana watch it NOW NOW NOW !!!!!! I dun1 wait dy, I wan NOW !! argh...
The octopus said spain will win... But duno whether isit true...
If can, I WANT BOTH GERMANY and SPAIN to win the cup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT...
coz i love germany, FABREGAS and David Villa...
my fabregas fabregas.. long time no seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................
IM so so so excited for the match tmr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: