Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to my dearest mangkuk, aka Amrit

Today is 2nd of July.. It's my mangkuk's aka Amrit's birthday..
So yeah, Im here to wish you Happie Birthday Amrit !!!!!!!!!
She is one of the most understanding friend I could ever ask for...
I dislike her during form1, i really feel like dun1 c her, and tend to scare of her... Because of maths books.. she dun let me borrow, and she kip ask me "pass up ur book, once you pass up u better dun take back" .. lolzz.. and at 1st, im so scare to talk to her..

We are then bcum closer after PMR, and the god put us in same class again during form 4.. which mean Im same class with mangkuk for 5 consecutive years... n form 4 is the year whr we got much more closer and plus the formation of 4everus91.. =)

Amrit, she is the one dat never fail to cheer me up when Im sad with her jokes... She will listen to your problems no matter how... n her advice were useful.. hehe
When im sad, i look for her, to vomite out my problems, coz i noe she will be there giving me jokes and consoling me..

I remember throughout my toughest period, she is always there to comfort me and giving me continuous care and support.. She noes when is piring not happie,n she would find time to ask...not to forget putting a smile on my face again.. =)
honestly, you are 1 friend that I know I can lean on... Im glad that I know you.. Having a friend like you is awesome !!
Thanks for cheering me n giving me support whenever im down... Your care and support meant alot to me.. =)
Once again, Happie birthday my dear Amrit !!
Wishing you alll the best in STPM, and may our friendship last forever !!!

Love you,
frm piring... =)

No comments: