Wednesday, February 16, 2011

the day of love 14/2/11

hey there... Happy Valentines day (belated) to you bloggie, Expressed Feelings...
I have a real celebration this year..i mean a longer celebration compare to last year.. ngek ngek..~
This year, jon lau give me banyak chocolate... My dad say he smart... Lol!
I like like ! n give me something la... dun1 tell u.. hmph!
This year is an unforgettable wan... You know why? pm me la, i tell u... haha...
So, after class 12pm ma... i memang 12 pm wan no matter wat... Jon lau oso neh..~
he come pick me up at 2pm... walao weh,.. duno what he do... make up oso no need so long meh rite..

We headed to Pavilion... Duno since when, i like pavilion's cinema... We watch I Love HK !.. Personally , i will recommend you All well end well la... I feel it's funnier...
haha! the movie starts 2.25pm.. But we are late... We dun mind.. haha !
After movie, we went for snowflakes... Actually i dun reli like.. haha ! I heard all the ppl hu tried b4 said.. how nice how nice.. but i dun feel nice... Im weird perhaps!

After that, we went for dinner n balik rumah... thats the outline of my story.. thank you... yang perdalaman tu, no need la... in my heart rdy.. Lol !
K la, dis post like so gila wan... i just wanted to type, not truly talk bout lovey day wan.. haha !
btw, i like chocolate la... rmb ok? i like chocolate... hahahahah!!! hahahaha !!
C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E
Call me fatty i dun care... haha!

ok, once again... happy valentine day !!!!!!!
i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u u u u u u u u u u u u..
but i oso hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u u u u u u u u u u u ....

till then...
Love,
The author~

No comments: