Friday, February 25, 2011

Lesson from A-level in INTI

Choosing a-level is the wrongest pathway i've made in my 20 years of life... for nw, it is my bigggggggest n hugest n largest mistake i had make... However, despite my wrong decision in choosing the wrong pathway, i still learnt alot of things in INTI and also from my INTI pals.... I make lots of friend i could say, some vry nice one n also a number of fake friends or sum liar friends which i dun treat he/she as friends anymore larrr..haha.... Nevertheless, i felt that it makes me a stronger person in life and understand that most of the people are wearing their mask...
No doubt la, i can said im a stronger person compare to most of the ppl out there with number of things that i've gone through... It's nvr easy though, but im happy that i've gone through it... proud of myself... lol! sorry, i perasan =)

In INTI, I learnt loads of things... As in like washing my own clothes.. Thats like so amazing... coz i nvr ever step into the laundry room ever... but in inti it just last for like half semester, and i gave up n started bring it home n wash... wahahaha... besides, i learnt to budget myself... use how much how much per day... on the other hand, i learn like how to make events... it was fun when u meet fun ppl !!!... n i learn how to communicate with kidsssss by going to those orphanage home n bringing them out.. IT WAS RELI FUN !!! OMG !! i miss that little girl hu stick with me like glue during klcc... nobody stick so close with me b4 though.. not even my annoying sister.. LOL !

1 of the happy thing is i met a lot of friends frm different places.. Now, i felt i have so many frens all around MALAYSIA n oso CHINA, AUSTRALIA, INDONESIA,KOREA regardless in INTI or HELP lar okie... LOL !!
cuma perlis saya tak da kawan lar... yang lain pun ada... hahaha!! happy lor saya...
not only that, i hv overcome my gastric in INTI, thankiu INTI ! muaks u... Not to say fully over come... I couldnt stand like late night n dun eat anything.. during the 1st sem, it was terrible though.. everynight, gastric sure come if u go over 12am... OMG !!!
But during 2nd semester, it started to turn better, still got la... but better... I know it's bcoz NS la... everynight 1030 - 11pm sure minum malam makan kuih... i sudah biasa at night got fooooood!! lolzzz! thts y.. oh damn! i miss NS!

so now, its 2011 dy... I dun wish i will make wrong decision in the future... I need to be selfish dy, oni care for myself.. yeah! lolzzz.. so bad... i still will care for friends la okie... lol...
So.........
I would like to :

1) love myself more..
2) make my sister follow my footstep
3) make my mom frm heaven can see me wearing square hat and proud of me
4) make my dad's money well- spent !
5) prove to some1 tht says i dun study n likes to play by entering a prestigious university be it in malaysia or sumwhr ard the world.. i wanna shut ur mouth wokay?! har!
6) communicate more with my cousin frm overseas.. hope i can be as smart as them..gor gor n jie jie pls help me.. thankiu ya.
7) love my sister more.. babi, oweys say i love them less.. babi.
8) love my true friends more...
9) exercise more... i wana be slim .. laugh la okie.. lol!
10) maintain the friendship with my FOREVERUS91 n INTIANS
11) read more newspaper to gain knowledge and improve ENGLISH. my eng is nw half pail of water..
12) be girlish... Wear dress lk ehem2 hahaha...
13)be grateful!!!!
14) dun take tings so serious
15)frm nw, i will Beware of spy!!!!
some idiots are jz too annoying.. all i can say is i wana give u 1 alphabet.. "F" ! pls take care of ur own things b4 kpoh-ing ppl's things.. ok? I nvr been vulgar in my blog, but tis time is specially for u, idiots! stop placing spies around n mind ur own bloody business !!
sorry for being vulgar.. But i can't bother much.. n dis is my site.. so kindly proceed to click the "X" to leave my blog if u dun1 to see watever i write. thankiu..

To u: bcoz of sum1, u had hurt me.. U had make ur decision n now i noe wat a person u are.. At 1 point, i was soooo sad n i hate u much.. I dun und hu had changed u...u are no longer the one i knew.. Cum to now, my hatred n sadness had subsided.. I know everyting will nt be the same as we 1st met.. Anyway, thanks for entering my life n offering me help whenever i need.. Thank you for the memories.. 1 last advice 4U as u are 1 of the person tht i appreciated : be wise in making the right choice..

Till then...
Toodles!!
Love,
the author....

No comments: