Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy chinese valentine day


Hi! Happy chinese valentine day! Its belated.. Suppose to be yesterday.. V went to nilai s.recipe to eat tht 50bucks meal. Hahaha.. I went to inti 2day to walk around.. Nt much changes thou..bt the pagar built at the hall of residence to separate the female n male hostel is reli an eye opener 4me.. I nvr expect dis kind of ting wil happen.bt nvm.. Sooner or ltr the pagar wil berlubang la,den can pass through again. Haha.. Inti yg sudah renovate quite nice.. I like the classroom.. I went to the library too.. Suddenly i feel library so nice..last time oso din feel lik dat o. Honestly, inti library is much much bigger than HELP's library o.. Cafeteria no change. Food n price oso stil same. Btw, i met lots of ppl. Feel mesra la. Haha.. But oso saw lots of new faces.haha
K la,i crap til here 1st. Nxt time cont.haha..
Bb..
Love,
The author~

No comments: