Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hi!

Hello Blog!.. hmmm~
In a blink of an eye! it's now the 2nd half of the year... we are stepping towards the 2nd month of the 2nd half of the year.. haha! do u und what im saying?... I hope u do la.. hahahaha,.. LOL
my eng is not that good.. thts y.. :(

Life's good... everything is good if i dun put on too much hope... hehehahaha
But we must have hopes.. aren't we?
New sem alrdy started for a month! Just finish my 1st macroecon test.. I love economics..~ and accounting? abit or alot? hehe... n after half a year, i can truly figure out where my strength is, and what i like the most... isit too late? i reli hope is not...~

I shud be confident, not gonna be like in a-levels... whatever i do, i dun think it is correct.. As a result, i need to go n kip bugging my fren.. dis wan how , dat wan how? so sad.. I feel that im vry troublesome... but thanks to them hu never say NO in helping me.. Im glad tht i have u guys to help me in my days in a-levels :)

coming up are more test! tues, wed and next mon, and duno when when when.. oh gosh!
But life's still good despite all the tests, and assignments... Thank you Pyramid... You always made my day.. haha!
but this sem, we went thr not vry often.. coz our breaks are jst an hour plus.. lazy to run along the canopy walk... When we walk frm uni to pyramid, we are full of energy and excitement.. but when we walk from pyramid to uni, it's lk taking us yearssss weyh... haha! No motivation to walk back to uni.. haha!

I love my life!
Oh ya! watched transformer and harry potter, and mr popper's penguins... actually thought of watching penguin with 4everus... But masa tak ngam for most of us... soo..,. i watched it in pyramid again.. hmm.. Damn funny that movie.. the penguins are soooooo cute!

Transformer 3 sucks to me.... haha! luckily it's free ticket.. i hardly understand whats going on!..
Frm the start till the end, I jst know which is Bumblebeeee and i love bumblebeeeee.. other than that, saya tak tau.. n i slept..! LOL.. for jst a few minutes la... haha... Besides, I watched Harry Potter with my gang of frens and my boyf in pyramid.. It was okie... I didnt sleep...At least better than Transformer 3.. Luckily.. haha! if not, im wasting money again!

Okie, next what movie arr? No more... jst this few... wuwu.. so sad..
but the best movie of the year, i still think it should go for Fast and Furious 5!
I never like that kind of movie, but FF 5 is truly awesome! Im lovin' it! the sports car are so "handsome".. LOL... wrg adjective, but nvm... haha! i min bergaya lar... haha!

yeah!, recently, i has dis kind of thinking... I wanna work in a bank... i wanna work in Standard Chartered.. I want to work in CitiBank..
THis is because i shall stop thinking or dreaming to work in a food factory, or anything to do with food.. yeah! i love food.. haha!..
But dream is just a dream... It will slowly fade away, i knew..
time to put up a new aim..
I wana work in a BANK!!! A very high ranking or very grand punya Bank!
Thats my aim... :)
In future, whether i am an accountant or an economist, my aim is still working in a BANK!
I wanna make my new dream come true :))))

Alright, im reli running out of things to blog...
Till then,
Take care readers..
Muaksszz ♥

No comments: