Monday, July 11, 2011

wishing u all the best in ur work, i wont be disturbing u.... peace....
kip on quarelling with u just bcoz of those idiots. why cant u just dun quarrel with me too bcuz of those ppl? eventho u x quarrel, can u pls get rid of ur dissatisfaction? it is so damn annoying when i see that,... i hate u when u show me ur bu shuang-ness... why do u wana bu shuang me, bcoz of those ppl?! har?
hu is more imp to u, btw? why oweys oso dem? i fucking hate them ok? can u pls have a clear cut between urself and damn?
cant u und me? my feelings? my sensitiveness? why the hell is like u wana bu shuang me lidat, jz bcoz of those ppl ah?
i dono how to think... den u?
i live in once upon a time, so u have no responsibility to pull me out of it?
im not trying to blame u, is just.... you noe i hate them, n why do u wana do sumting or go into sumthing, that have them in it, since u clearly noe i wouldnt like it... dont u?
i doubt that..

all the best n good luck,
me...

No comments: