Sunday, July 10, 2011

i hate question!

You hate questions... you hate ppl talk much... So do I! I hate questions tooo. i hate ppl ask me WHY WHY WHY! damnit!
so annoying... u know vry well its annoying right, so why ask me?
I mean, if i say nothing den pls la.. u pandai-pandai lah...is either reli nothing or i dun wana tell u, i wan u to figure it out urself, as simple as that.
I hate answering WHYsss question. wokay?" get it?
gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If u dont like me giving u opinion, then dun ask me how ok... i would shut my mouth! just for you.
im sick of it! enough... im not ur maid or whatever... dun think that u can bu shuang to me... im just giving u opinion, trying to solve ur prob. n u talk to me so bu shuang-ly..
Seriously, honestly, sincerely, im bloody bu shuang!... i feel like throwing things, even my laptop!
Im tired ok.... i have my things to be done too.... i give u some opinion just to hope that it can help u. if u dont wana listen, tell me to kip my mouth shut... dun nd to let me talk, n then come n bu shuang me! i feel so idiotic!
damnit!.,
IM not blaming YOu!
iM blaming myself for being so busybody!
Im busybody !
BYE!

No comments: