Sunday, October 4, 2009

Birthday

My sis birthday @ KFC..
Budak ini mmg anak manja.. tiap2 tahun mesti ada celebration.
tada... this is my sister. Jocelyn wong.. Happie birthday..

proud giler lor

PLay game time



Ayam chicky

Yong Gong Du Shu, Xue Ye Meng Jin!

Adik-beradik yg suka bergaduh, but still we love each other..
Birthday girl vry happy

smiles..

Nt bad la.. jon make wan...


We make it in the afternun, coz ar.. becoz of me la.. evening later i wan go back inti liao.. so sad..
huhu...
Although.. sumthing seems to bother me recently.. But because i hv a wonderful mum, dad, and loving sisters, Im able to put a smile on my face again..
n this make me realise that I still hv a wonderful family hu care 4me... A bunch of ever-so-cheerful friend hu care 4me, and lend me their ears whenever i need them.....
Thank You...
n yes, thanks alot to you.. You know who u are.. You've done alot to make me happie,
so.. don't need to ask me what shud u do.. =)
Till then...


Love,
~carolynwong~


~I had enough, i hope its the end~

No comments: