Saturday, October 24, 2009

No title

I don't know how to differentiate between right or wrong..
I do not know how to differentiate who treat me bad, who treat me good..
Who loves me, who doesn't..
Who cares bout me, who don't..
Who likes me, who hates me..
Who is real to me, who is acting..

Maybe my mind, goes somewhere wrong, n makes me think of all this u call it nonsence..
But sincerely, i feel much suffering... Im so sick n tired of all things that had happen.. it's gona b a month.. But now...
I found out, I still can't really "put down"..
As i wana do something, i nvr fail to think the consequences n like i need to check my surrounding b4 i wana do anything.. Why isit like that?
Why am I changing to becum lk dat?
Why m i so scare? what hv i did?
why do i need to live like that?
n am I faking my laugh and smile at this period of time?
Do you see the difference of this post n the last post?
Is like two huge different thing..

If I nvr study thr, maybe evrything will be different..
im not saying i regret... But will it be better or worse?
Will it be happier just like in NS? saya rindu plkn..

All in all, i just hope that things will get out of my mind...
I wouldn't want to go crazy..
My life is simple, but i duno how it becum so unorganised, n complicated..

1 thing i wana know... if u see the person u hate dislike getting hurt, will you be happy?
a random quest pop up frm my sumthing wrong mind..
Am I evil?

~to be continued~

I HATE LOUDSPEAKER

No comments: