Thursday, October 1, 2009

The starting point

i noe nothing will be smooth, n the day had begin.. and lets seeeee.. wats next?
The prob is.. the prob does not cum frm my family.. miserable la kan..
Im reali bad la weyh, i didnt realise dat.. hw sad it is.. haih.. sigh.. how nice if i can be more bad..
Today is a wonderful day.. nothing can be even more miserable than today, this wonderful amazing evening.. the starting point of these things is wonderful n yes, i agree there will be more to come.. but the 1st wan is truly very damn challenging..
I reli duno to cry or to laugh or to smile or to wat la.. is like.. fuhh.. i duno who i am now..
if u duno wat m talkin here, is okie.. im just randomly typing, coz my fingers itchy lor...
My mum my dad my sis, everybody, Im sorry...
if i go die, reli dun worth it
Go gv up, means i lost the war..
Go n face it, i duno how...
wth rite...

goodBye.............................................................

2 comments:

✖就是喜欢蓝色的双子✖ said...

da jie...
anyting juz tel me la...
i m ready 2 listen if u willing 2 tel...
frenz...
not juz share happiness...
but oso others...
hope u happy oweys...

Carolyn said...

Thanks mei mei...
I will tell when the time is suitable.. find 1 day la, we cum out n talk.. Long time no talk liao, i miss those time..
Anyway, thank q 1st, 4 willing to lend me ur ears... =)