Saturday, October 31, 2009

Yesterday me n kim meet up with Shu li.. at 1st @ mcD wan, but then we went to Oldtown..
Although not a long time talk la, but is fun ler.. bcoz ah kim vry funny..
After old town, we went n play poool...
I duno hw 2 play oo.. simply shoot oni.. hahahahaha..

at the carpark
so colourful..







=)
Actually i dunplan to go out wan.. But so long nvr see ma rite.. so, i oso go lor.. hehehe..
I 1 week plus din properly update blog rdy.. Bcoz of sumthing and Im a bit busy..
I busy, but i can on9, no time to blog only.. =)
No la, bcoz ntg special or interesting for me to blog about oo..
i 4dAYs got class ni dis week.. mon dat day no class.. so nicee ooo... bcoz monday's class most pack wan... 1 hour break onia.. wahh...
lolz...
start frm dis cuming monday, Inti will be damn quiet... coz short sem students all finish exam.. start their hols dy..
wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu.. why a-level long sem wan? but 1 and a half month more, my turn for holiday... yeah yeah !!!
we are done with bio presentation.. moral's wan next. but not presenting, we do video.. wheeee... haha..
k ar... finish crapping..
tata






No comments: