Sunday, March 15, 2009

A day

Today I went shopping at Jusco.. It's the 1st time i enter a shopping complex after im out from all those pagar.. haha..
As my fren in ns said, v nd to go n shop, coz 3months inside thr.. Our baju all basi rdy.. LOL..
so, i bought clothes.. As though CNY coming soon.. haha..
From morning 1030am till 2.30pm non-stop walking.. My kaki now very lenguh.. haha..
I bought Arsenal purse.. At last !!!!!! huhu...
n yeah, i find out i grow horizontally.. wth... I need exercise, n thanks suereen.. hu ask me wan go exercise anot, coz she also same lk me.. Like she noe im fatter like that la.hahaha..
After that 3pm went Music box and shout... It's so fun to do those thing again...
I drink duno how many cups of 7up, and I duno how many times i went to the toilet..
Btw, I miss NS leh.. Siao anot? I miss my CB class to be exact..
I rber dat time, when i receive that "TAHNIAH", i cry for 1 whole nite...huhu..

So, i've decided to join the bunch of kawan in Inti.. We gona rock Inti 2gthr-gthr.. lalalala...

Ok, so i shall stop here..
TMR im gona visit my house again.. haha.. Genting Highland !!! muack muack...1 yr din go rdy... ke lian betul..
and my darlings in final.. you know? you know?
LCW bt denmark yday nite while KKK-TBH beat Cai Yun-Fu Haifeng..
Long time din c rdy.. Sy rase x tenang...
Now i wanna go on tv..
tata.. take care...

No comments: