Monday, March 16, 2009

yahooo

Yesterday I slept 4am.. 4am !!! my latest was 3 stg.. Skrg telah mencecah 4am... break my own record.. So well, im too happy.. coz Chong wei and koo-tan won swiss open.. lalala...
super nice to watch...
I chat with amrit till about 3stg.. we talking bout her family stories.. Lolssss...
I like her stories, vry nice.. Reali like in the drama.. At 1st, im "fishing" edy, but the more she say, the more i wanna noe... haha...

and talkin bout results.. Congrates to my kawans hu score excellent result.. To those hu feel their result is still not good enough (but act rdy alot biji As) dun worry,dun be sad, try harder next time.. huhu..
Im happie and also not happie with my results la.. anyway, it's over, and im relief.
i promise myself i will do better in college... see la, hope my matlamat tercapai.. Btw, still hv bout 1 mth n weeks b4 my coll starts.. so boring ahh...
Fus91, let's go lepak the whole town lar.. huhu..
Let's go mid valley again !! I long time nvr go...

another thing, i get to know that the woman of my ex-school, fyi, is the owner of my ex-school, probably gt stg wrong.. she gonna abolish st john. wth.. n she make sports day lk x semangat langsung by cancelling the most exciting event, tug-of-war... siao za bo ah she.. Kids suffer mann with people lk dat... huhu

oh yeah, I finally can go out with Amrit edy... She say she can join us on Wednesday for Edna-b4-leaving for-ns-gathering.. hehe..
I never went out with her b4, xcept visitings la.. i mean go kai kai lk dat.. I never, never okie...
So, i shall see what lame jokes she will talk about. haha..
ALright, my room is messy again...not even a week.. n im gonna pack my things to Genting... hahaha
I miss Genting Highland !!! woowoowoo........
I miss flying dragon and coaster... huhu..
Till then, take care peepsssssssssssss ( i learn peeps frm harjir the shark)

No comments: