Saturday, March 28, 2009

LALALALALAALA

does my title sounds lala? argh.. watever la.. although i dislike lalas.. huhu
Yesterday I walk around almost the whole town.
I went to metro point with my sister,coz i hungry.. It's 10.45am that time, she need to go scol by 11.30am.We thought wanna go n eat b4 she go school.(act she eat oni, i teman) But I don't know why their stupid management got don't know what stupid rules saying that wearing scol uniform cannot enter the complex before 11am.. That means budak yang pakai baju sekolah can only enter that damn complex at 11am.. so damn stupid and no brain.. end up, we went to the mamak shop opposite metro point and teman her eat.. damnit la..
good thing oso la, i get to meet Aqeela, Amirah and Naqiyah.. huhu... Aqeela going KLIUC and she cut her hair.. haha.. Naqiyah no changes, stil blur2.. Amirah still dreaming of her National service.. Always wearing her PlkN t-shirt.. lolz....

After my sis go scol, lianee n I went and eat McD that RM5.95 set.. cheap lor.. so long didn't eat.. haha.. Seriously McD is a place conquer by the convent girls and high scol boys.. Upstairs reli like jakun's world.. damn noisy, damn happening la.. we met few juniors thr, i forget wat name. ahaha.. After McD, we go scol, I went and collect my reprinted sijil berhenti sekolah, sijil moral n 1 more duno wat sijil. hahaha... after that, yeah !! balik kedai.. =)
I tell you la,my scol ar.. OHh, my EX- school ar, like so different la.. I mean the feeling entering the school is different.. normally i walk pass the staffroom or wherever.. all the teachers i see oso I know wan.. so i will smile smile like that.. But now ar, when i pass by, I see those teacher ar, I tak dapat smile, i xiao bu chu rdy.. coz all like I don't know wan. hahahaha... and the pejabat punya kerani oso I didn't see before wan... sigh...
consider lucky la, we went yday.. coz din terserempak that OWNER of the school... The woman who make our high scol life miserable...huhu..
ok, finish bout yday
*sorry for the stupid stupid word upthr.. wa beh tahan liao*

TODAY, I woke up 5am (i at ns oso didn't wake up dis early noe) because I went Nirvana Memorial Park to pray my grandparents... 1 year once...ching ming ma.. We 1stly go market, buy buy thing, then only went thr.. To avoid the jam, we need to be early.. sigh la. thank god not reli jam.. lots of car but not bumper to bumper..
after we pray then we went home la.. n then i go sleep, then i wake up and eat, then i watch hk drama, Catch Me Now.. Don't know how long rdy, but now only I got time to watch... I watched 5 episodes dy. and now, I am here... =)

No comments: