Monday, March 23, 2009

An update...

I had no idea wat to blog nowadays.. Last thurs me n eeli went Inti to register for A-level...
W3 took 3 subj only... 4 subj means we need to take physics too.. So, it's a big NO Since we are not gonna do anything that gotta do with engineering...
and yeah, we tinggal bersama-sama.. That hostel is damn exp oorr.. But we took dat wan with attached bathroom, coz my mother say dangerous if middle of the nite wanna go out to toilet n eeli oso say vry mafan wanna go out..
We got that 1 and only 1 room wich has attached bathroom.. lucky huh... not reli...

I got to know that 1 of my cousin is oso goin to Inti for sum engineering thingy.. Too bad la, he gona travel evryday coz his mum dun1 him to stay wa... huhu..
Since ar that fees ar accomodation ar so costy rite, i promise my mum la, i will do well in a-levels... not exactly tht score all As la, but as long as i giv my best.. huhu.. coz i noe in spm, im still not full force.. i know i can score much better if i put in sumore effort. lol..................
so, whts over is over... lalalala..lalala..
Btw rite, my aunty ask me dun study biotech wa... why leeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh???????????
They ask me to study pharmacy coz its recession proof wa... But i see my cousin study until vry san fu... huhu......
So, i dun care ah, still gt 18 mths to think.. hopefully I can choose the best wan =)

Kohi and I plan to go Lowyat n survey laptop price, coz we duno wats the market price ahh... hahaha...... Any1 wanna join us go lepak??
do you think i need to buy laptop 1st? i scare later buy edi din reli use.. Then after a-level, when I reli reli nd dat time, the new laptops, paling updated wan come out.. takkan i buy again? then ma rugi rite... haiyah...

No comments: