Thursday, July 23, 2009

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect

I had much of laughter this 2 days.. Mainly because of the crazy people around me? hahaha.. yes it is..
Im laughing all de time.. maybe until ppl thought i 38.. but.. haih.. if nt laughing, wat cn i do somemore? hahaha..
But as i said, being happy doesn't mean that evrything is perfect.. there is still something keeps bothering me.. When I feel something is right.. n on the other hand, something, or sum ppl make it not right again.. Im so complicated la haiyoh...
Theres ppl for me to bla, but not free.. so sad..But But But But But...
when it is time to be happy, y shall i let go the chance to be happy rite? haha..
nyway, i feel muchie better these days la, but still not completely..
coz sometime i still feel la, y are ppl lk dat?.. when he/she is with diff ppl, he/she will hv diff character/attitude.. why isit macam itu ah?
I love to know human's behaviour and their thinking la.. it's so tiring to guess what are they thinking at times... n rite.. i maybe shud take psycology lor lk dat.. hahaha..
ehh, realise not? im updating my blog lk kinda often edy rite?
hahaha...
nowadays i becum a late sleeper.. i sleep in the afternun, n slp damn late at night.. my latest was 5am yoh.. i've break my sweetest record.. so sad..
oh ya, i wana talk somemore is rite,
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY to EDNA !!!
Till then la, i wana go n slp ler..
Good nite ! tc peeps..
~carolynwong~

No comments: