Sunday, February 3, 2008

Chinese New Year !!!

4 more days 2 CNY !!!!! Yeahhh !!! Income might increase in 15 days time.. hehehe..
Alot of tings nt yet done.. My room is still messy.. The last time i clean my room was last yr, 2 days b4 CNY.. N dat was oso forced by mummy.. so, 2 more days i'll b cleanin my room i guess.
Well, my NY clothes had settled. Not as many as last yr.. haizzz.. Duno y,cant choose da 1 i reali like... Mayb i shud watch more tv programme or magazine, c how those model wear.. Some teenage gal hv alot diff of style.. they wear 2 diff color of shoe/socks.. den da hair,duno hw they cut, up there so thick, but down so thin.. duno waT is dat.. I c oni, i feel lik 1 kind la.. look lik samseng n Those hu oweys lepak wan.. Recently,8tv gt 1 new programme 1pm every sunday.. Teach us bout latest fashion.. Wah !! but those clothes can reali make u fashion, all more den RM200.. Where 2 get so much money arr !!!! But dis encourage me 2 study harder, so nxt time i can afford 2 buy. hahahaha
Imagine la, 1 t-shirt RM79. 1 jeans cloth short pants rm129.90.. plus altogether hw much? not yet plus shoe ar, accessories.. but vry nice oor...

Yeah !! 2 more days, CNY holidays starts, Luking 4ward for the holidays. No nd wake up early 4 one whole week... Free frm tuition.. kekeke... Last week reali tiring week, 3 consecutive day of sukan tara.. 100m run, long jump n "lontar peluru".. Guess wat? i contributed 4 points for my blue house... da most i contributed compare 2 da past 4 yrs.. 1 pt each for "lontar peluru" n long jump. N 2 pts for 100m run.. OMG !!! I actually run n get 2 pts??? Unbelievable rite?? But it's my aim act.. Coz last yr bcoz of a few secs diff, i got 1 pt.. so dis yr i wana get 2 pts.. I did it !!! Yeahhh !!

Blue hse is a common loser 2 evry1.. But i hope, dis yr it wud b able 2 change as it's da last yr 4me in blue house..it's ok if it's in 3rd placin,as long as not last.. hehehe.. Oh ya, Rubanar juz told me dat teacher ask me 2 run 4x100m.. Do u tink i shud run??? I feel lik runnin.. Juz running, nt 2 win.. It's F5 !! I wish 2 participate, but sum ting makes me think twice... Hopefully, i can get an answer after CNY..

Ok, i guess dat's all 4now.. Duno when wil b updatin, so here 2 wish ery1 Happy Mouse Yr !!! Mouse /rat??? May evry1 bless wit gud health !!!

No comments: