Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's over !!!!

Hooray !! after 3 days struggling.. exam finally over !!! Cant imagine wat my marks wil b.. mostly all the subject, i shoooot.. But whatever it is, i wud nt bother much.. maths din get A oso nvm.. Edna said: aiya, maths oni ma.. hahaha..



Alright, after monthly test, i'll b concentratin on driving. Yeahhh !! Im goin 4 dat long long ceramah on how 2 drive dis Sunday... Y sunday??? aiyoh... After dat long long ceramah, i'll D.R.I.V.E... hahahaha

cant wait.. Hopefully by mid term exam, i wud b able 2 b a "P" license driver.. dat fella say 2 take a license, nd bot 2 to 2 n a half month.. I started on end of Jan, so by May i tink so complete kua.. hahaha



2day after test, the whole class turn crazy.. Sum went 2 Intan.. sum duno go where.. Teacher oso nvr care bout us, it's moraL wat.. hahaha

Well, i was shock wit my moral markss



Edna

Me ( not tryin 2 boast k !!)



Eh, carolyn, u get 98 for moral wei.. congrats.



Huh? u mean i get 98 ar? Me? Me?? Me???.. Dun play la u, i where wil get 98?? U c wrg edi la.. is the person above me izit?



NO,reali wan.. I c frm teacher list there. 98 la.. i c it..



(vry "kan cheong" go n c frm teacher list oso n i saw 78)

Edna, u c wrg la.. 78 la.. is "7" nt "9".. I say edi la, u c wrg rite??



No la, dis wan per 80.. nt yet plus 20 marks... nah, 78+20=98 !!!



o, okok.. thks..

hahahaha



but of course gt ppl higher den me la.. 3 ppl get 100 leh.. Harjir, Inthuja n Jeeva.. as u can c H,I,J.. 3 in a row.. (they copy each other) hahahahaha
jk..

No comments: